5 ways to prepare for and slay your session!
- Create a Pinterest board for inspiration. This will help to set the tone for the vibe you’re looking for and how you want to display who you are, and what vibe you want your ideal client to see and connect with.
- Assemble your outfits. I usually suggest 3-4 depending on your package choice. This should be clothing that makes you feel your best and is most flattering to YOU. A mix of casual and dressy and whatever your true style is. Press your outfits and put in a garment bag before the night before so you aren’t rushed the day of your session. Use a tote to assemble shoes and accessories.
- Gather any branded items or props you would like to bring to your session such as laptops, pens, coffee cups, hats, sunglasses. Let me know if you have other questions on this specific item.
- Create a shot list. I will create a shared note once you book with me so we can make sure to not miss any important shots you need for your website/socials.
- Bring your best energy! Whether this is your 1st or 4th time working with me, bring your best energy and trust that the first 15-30 minutes is working out the nerves and getting settled into your session. Do your best to get a good night of sleep the night before so you are rested and ready and prepared to make some magic!
More info on Branding Sessions: