When a Senior client books I always get the flood of questions on how to prepare for the photo shoot. I’ve gathered my best ideas and feedback after 7 years of shooting! More than anything I want your Senior shoot to be an amazing experience that you will talk about for years to come. One that you will look back on with positive memories and photos that you will treasure forever.
- First and foremost I want you to be YOU in this shoot. I want to bring out your beauty and showcase who you are in a timeless and classic way that when you look back at your photos in 20 years you will still be in love with them. Choose your wardrobe accordingly. Wear clothes that are flattering and that make you feel fabulous. I always suggest one or two casual outfits and one or two dressy outfits. I have a closet full of dresses that you are welcome to shop any time! Have your outfits pressed and hung up (in a garment bag) the night before our shoot. If you need help with final wardrobe decisions contact me! 🙂
- Cut out sugar and junk food 2 weeks before our shoot. Ok I know this is REALLY hard but you will be amazed at how good you’ll feel and your skin will glow like never before. I had a set of twins last Summer whose mom made them cut sugar 2 weeks out and I kid you not I did not see ONE blemish on their faces. Glowing and dewy perfection! It will be worth it!
- Please pretty please do not cut, color or do anything to your hair within 2 weeks of our shoot, ESPECIALLY not the day before. I’ve had clients get bad color and cut jobs the day before and had to reschedule. On top of that don’t go to a new hair stylist! Stick with the on that knows your HURR! 🙂 Make sure your appointment is at least 2 weeks before our shoot.
- ACCESSORIES are always a yes! Hats, earrings, scarves, shoes…they add flair and personality to your style. Don’t be afraid to try something a little new with this. I can help you with ideas!
- Book the hair and make-up! This is so incredibly worth it! Girls often think they might be overdone or worry about giving someone else control, but having your make-up and hair professionally done before your shoot will be a game changer. The make-up artist knows just how much to keep you looking natural and enhancing your already beautiful face. The camera and natural light subtracts 50% of what is on your face so she will be able to dial it in perfectly.
- Get your mani pedi on!! Nothing fancy needed. Fresh nails with any shade of nude or French manicure photographs perfectly. Unless you’re down with the dramatic colors go for it! Just please no chipped nails!
- Bring a parent or friend along. Not only will I get a photo of you two at the end, they can be a helper and laugh at all of my stupid jokes 🙂
- If you decide to go the spray tan route please get it done by an air brush specialist. This will save you the orange splotchy hands and give you a perfect custom matched color that will last!
- RELAX! I will be one of the biggest goofballs you’ll ever meet so don’t worry about how the shoot will go and just know that we will have an absolute blast. I provide the music and dorky dance moves and I’ll tell you exactly what to do. It will be FUN!
Once australia viagra find that now they both acknowledge that they are getting nowhere in therapy, they stop the counseling. With E-Commerce for instance, transactions huge and small, are now regularly processed on a viagra low price worldwide scale. Hell, I’ve even had situations where it is difficult to choose between medications and supplements. get viagra online In order to prescription free cialis http://downtownsault.org/twenty-below-gallery-gifts-opens-on-ashmun-street-in-downtown-sault/ you need not do much.